We’re looking for a new team member who is committed, experienced and enthusiastic about online market research. Are you a creative problem-solver both internally and for clients? Is your approach collaborative and consultative? If you are self-motivated and driven to succeed personally and professionally for the benefit of all, Full Circle Business Unit Leader is the perfect fit for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Unit Leader, you will manage and oversee the execution of online research projects, while cultivating strong client relationships to grow existing account revenue. You will adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry. You are responsible for ensuring survey programming, project fielding, schedules and project goals are achieved, and you will coordinate with internal departments to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Maintain high-quality survey setup design, including prescreening, quotas and sample balance, based on best practices and client parameters
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure accuracy, project timing, sampling and data collection
- Maintain active communication with clients throughout the project lifecycle, proactively troubleshooting issues and identifying and implementing realistic and cost-effective solutions
- Support existing client relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achieving targeted revenues
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities
Education & Experience
We hire professionals with experience that covers operations through sales, and online sample through full service. This is how we serve as true consultants for our clients.
- 7 – 10 years of project management experience in the market research space
- Marketing research degree or equivalent technical knowledge (preferred)
- Proficient in Excel and web-based survey tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Base salary based on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and 401(k)
This is a virtual position for a professional who lives in the Midwest or the Northeast.
To apply, contact Dee Boyd (Director, Operations) at 415-246-1324 or DeeB@iLoveFullCircle.com