Make sure what you want is what you get.
Programming a questionnaire is as much an art as it is a science. And Full Circle’s seasoned research vets are proficient in both.
It’s not enough to simply program what’s on the page. We know which questions to ask our clients to ensure that the survey disseminated is best poised to efficiently and accurately collect the data they seek. This deep dive is the cornerstone of our consistent P&H success, and it is conducted by our experts at every step of the way, from the simplest questionnaire to the most advanced survey logic.
From start to field.
- Initial Review – Our P&H lead conducts an initial survey review, discussing any red flags and offering proven solutions to garner better results
- Programming – Our programmers do not mindlessly plug in numbers; they are encouraged to ask questions and apply their expertise
- QC – Our dedicated QC team is completely separate from our programmers; they ensure the survey has been programmed as it was intended
- Client Review – Our client has the opportunity to test the survey and make adjustments until they are 100% happy
- Soft Launch – A subset of the sample confirms the programming is achieving the desired results
- Field – Real-time quality checks run throughout fielding, securing the validity of the data