We founded Full Circle on three equally significant components: build the right product, leverage technology to eliminate traditional restraints, and hire high-level employees. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a sales thought-leader and an enthusiastic manager who wants to take Full Circle’s current success to the next level. So if you are passionate, knowledgeable and experienced, collaborative, creative and trustworthy, and a true people-person who enjoys nurturing productive, long-term client-vendor relationships, the position of Vice President Sales has your name all over it.
Our VP Sales is responsible for introducing Full Circle to existing relationships, building new client partnerships and achieving a pre-determined sales quota. A successful Full Circle VP Sales:
- Initiates new customer relationships via cold calls, emails, in-person and social networking
- Grows current customer partnerships via consistent, worthwhile contact and productive project oversight
- Responds promptly to client inquiries and internal staff requests
- Remains available to clients 24/7
- Manages challenges/issues with strategic, swift, applicable and cost-effective resolutions
- Develops project plans and timelines, calculates pricing and determines project feasibility
- Manages clients post-sale, throughout the survey process
- Records all activity in Salesforce
- Manages and mentors a growing team of Regional Sales Directors
Education & Experience
We hire 10+ year vets with experience that covers operations through sales, and online sample through full service. This is how we serve as true consultants to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years market research experience
- 5+ years outbound online sample sales experience
- 3+ years personnel management experience
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Base salary based on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan
Virtual—this is freedom hard to find elsewhere. High-functioning, self-motivated professionals thrive in our environment, which embodies a true work-life balance.
Do a little dance, make a little love and email your resume and letter of interest to: AdamW@iLoveFullCircle.com. Please use the subject line: VP Sales Position