We’re looking for a new team member who is committed, experienced and enthusiastic about helping Full Circle continue its growth trajectory. Are you a creative problem-solver? Is your approach collaborative and innovative? If you are self-motivated and driven to succeed personally and professionally for the benefit of all, Full Circle Finance Assistant is the perfect fit for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
As our Finance Assistant, you’ll work closely with our VP, Finance to help ensure the long-term financial health and growth of our company. This includes assessing our financial performance as well as possible risks and investments. You will be responsible for overseeing accounting operations, producing critical reporting and optimizing current practices and policies to increase efficiency.
- Provide administration support to the VP, Finance, including day-to-day financial transactions
- Assist in planning the company’s strategic and long-term business plans
- Ensure seamless, timely and comprehensive client and supplier support in order to strengthen and grow these relationships
- Identify areas of financial process improvement and offer research-based solutions
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting and comply with federal, state and local financial requirements
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities
Education & Experience
We hire experienced professionals who value continued personal and professional growth. A background in the market research and insights industry is not required, though a willingness to immerse yourself in our business is expected.
- 4 – 6 years of finance experience
- Finance degree or equivalent finance knowledge
- Accounting software experience, including NetSuite
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Base salary based on qualifications and experience
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and 401(k)
This is a virtual position for a professional who lives anywhere in the US
To apply, contact Adam Weinstein at 301-762-1972 or AdamW@iLoveFullCircle.com