We’re looking for a Midwest-based industry veteran who is committed, experienced and enthusiastic about online market research. Are you a creative problem-solver both internally and for clients? Is your approach collaborative and consultative? If you are self-motivated and driven to succeed personally and professionally for the benefit of all, Full Circle Regional Sales Director is the perfect fit for you.
Our Regional Sales Director is responsible for building client relationships and achieving a pre-determined sales quota. A successful Full Circle Regional Sales Director:
- Initiates new customer relationships via cold calls, emails, virtual and in-person meetings and social networking
- Grows current customer partnerships via consistent, worthwhile contact and productive project oversight
- Responds promptly to client inquiries and internal staff requests
- Remains available to clients 24/7
- Manages challenges and issues with strategic, swift, applicable and cost-effective resolutions
- Develops project plans and timelines, calculates pricing and determines project feasibility
- Manages clients post-sale, throughout the survey process
- Records all activity in Salesforce
Education & Experience
We hire 10+ year vets with experience that covers operations through sales, and online sample through full service. This is how we serve as true consultants to our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years market research experience
- 5+ years outbound online sample sales experience
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Base salary based on qualifications and experience
- Commission plan
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and 401(k)
This is a virtual position for a professional who lives in the Midwest.
To apply, contact Adam Weinstein at 301-762-1972 or AdamW@iLoveFullCircle.com