We’re looking for a senior-level, market research programming project manager who will be responsible for overseeing the execution of key client online research projects from survey program design to sample management. Our Sr. Programming Project Manager will also cultivate strong relationships to grow existing account revenue.
Our Sr. Programming Project Manager is responsible for survey programming, project fielding, scheduling and meeting goals, while coordinating with internal departments to complete projects on-time and within budget. This role suits a motivated entrepreneur who is passionate about quality, collaboration and self-motivation in a virtual team setting. A successful Full Circle Sr. Programming Project Manager:
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously to the highest quality and communicative standards
• Initiates and participates in kickoff calls with clients to confirm the project specifications and timing
• Ensures project designs meet client needs by providing consultation on industry best practices
• Oversees survey programming (checking surveys, solving logic issues, highlighting questionnaire branching issues, etc.)
• Maintains high-quality survey setup design, including prescreening, quotas and sample balance
• Continually monitors project progress, proactively troubleshooting issues and identifying and implementing realistic and cost effect solutions
• Manages third-party partners and vendors to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting corrections or adjustments and following up to ensure resolution
• Keeps accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Communicates with operations management in re: to study status and any issues
• Maintains project files, including complete documentation and audit trail
• Maintains strong relationships with clients during the entire project process, reporting regularly about their deliverables to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction
• Runs complex jobs for both major and high-growth potential clients
• Assists sales and finance personnel, as required
• Supports existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achievement of targeted revenues.
Education & Experience
We hire 10+ year vets with experience that covers operations through sales, and online sample through full service. This is how we serve as true consultants to our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years market research experience
• 5+ years outbound online sample sales experience
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Salesforce
• Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
• 7 to 10 years of Decipher survey programming experience in market research space
• Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
• Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
• Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to thrive in a start-up environment and entrepreneurial environment.
• A degree in marketing research or equivalent technical knowledge preferred.
• Experience managing vendors is preferable
• Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools
• Base salary based on qualifications and experience
• Commission plan
• Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental and 401(k)
This is a virtual position.
To apply, contact Adam Weinstein at 301-762-1972 or AdamW@iLoveFullCircle.com